Do MTF top surgery scars go away?
Although your MTF top surgery scars may not disappear entirely, they will fade and flatten significantly over time.
What are the risks of MTF top surgery?
The risks of MTF top surgery include:
- Adverse reaction to anesthesia
- Poor wound healing
- Damaged or dead body tissue
- Fluid buildup under the skin
- Being unsatisfied with your appearance
- Chest tissue imbalance
- Clotted blood within your tissues
Is MTF top surgery reversible?
No. MTF top surgery is permanent and cannot be reversed.